17.11.09

Eat, Sleep, Recycle





The brief for this project required us to produce 5 A3 portrait posters for a slogan which had already been used in advertising or been linked to a product. I chose the slogan 'Eat, Sleep, Recycle. I initially had a few ideas in my head but when i put them down on paper they were too obvious and too much like the original poster. I wanted to use objects which you would easily be able to identify and piece together to make the slogan. I played around with composition and the objects which i used. I found that using the obvious objects such as food, zzzz's and the recycling sign, were to much like the original. I then focused more on what makes each of those words using body parts. I played around again with composition and objects and am now in the process of completing my final image ready to be blown up to A1.

No comments:

Post a Comment