10.11.09

Two fland map




This was a project which was a follow on from then collection assignment. We were asked to create a map which incorporated elements from the collection which we had drawn. The map was to show our imaginary world and how we could can include the things which we found interesting from our collections. We also had to create a key which would help to identify certain parts of the map. I feel that my map works well because i didn't mainly focus on drawing objects. With my collection i experimented with mark marking and patterns and this is the main element which i have carried over to this project.

The title of the map is 'Two Fland'. It is not a word but once said together it sounds like 'Tooth Land'. I made my own typeface which you can see displayed on the 'Greetings from' postcard.

No comments:

Post a Comment