1.2.10

Object 3 sketchbook work











Here are some of the pages from my sketchbook for the object 3 brief epic chair project. Initial research developed into me looking into the 'space race'. If you are wondering how i got to this idea, well here's my answer. The chair was made in 1958. The satellite 'sputnik' returned from orbit in 1958 and started the space race between America and Soviet Russia.

Im pretty happy with these drawings but once again i kinda flopped when it came down to producing the final images. I need to deevelop a method of translating my sketchbook and research into my final images. Final images to follow;

AND IM MAKING THIS SKETCHBOOK WORK INTO A ZINE WHICH COMES WITH A LINO PRINT! IT WILL ONLY COST YOU £1.50 but it won't be ready for a few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. really like these drawings, would def buy a zine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahh buddy, these look sick! Deffo sort us a zine!

    x

    ReplyDelete